- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
HELENA — State Auditor Monica Lindeen says she fully expects the federal government to have a health insurance “exchange” up and running in Montana next year — and that she hopes to streamline the compliance for insurers.
When it comes to health insurance, the promise of saving money can sound like yet another empty sales pitch. But there’s nothing for sale here — all we need is transparency and accountability.
HELENA — Federal health officials have labeled as “unreasonable” a 15 percent rate increase this year by one of the larger health insurers in Montana’s small-group and individual market.