- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
It has been more than a decade since John Giarrizzo has exhibited in Billings, but his work will be featured beginning Wednesday and continuing to March 8 at Ryniker-Morrison Gallery in Tech Hall on the campus of Rocky Mountain College.
Burt Bradley , above, and John Giarrizzo present “Tribal Elders, Town Elders: Drawing and Poetry Portraits” from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Yellowstone Art Museum. The cost is $25; bring a sack lunch or snacks. (Courtesy photo)