- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
The Billings City Council unanimously gave the go-ahead Monday to allow a nearly 100-unit assisted-living facility at the southeast corner of S. 44th Street West and Monad Road in the Lenhardt Square Planned Development.
On the night the Bozeman City Commission unanimously approved first reading of a nondiscrimination ordinance, people on both sides got a head start testifying before the Billings City Council on Monday.