- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
The Billings City Council unanimously gave the go-ahead Monday to allow a nearly 100-unit assisted-living facility at the southeast corner of S. 44th Street West and Monad Road in the Lenhardt Square Planned Development.
On the night the Bozeman City Commission unanimously approved first reading of a nondiscrimination ordinance, people on both sides got a head start testifying before the Billings City Council on Monday.