- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
The Billings City Council unanimously gave the go-ahead Monday to allow a nearly 100-unit assisted-living facility at the southeast corner of S. 44th Street West and Monad Road in the Lenhardt Square Planned Development.
On the night the Bozeman City Commission unanimously approved first reading of a nondiscrimination ordinance, people on both sides got a head start testifying before the Billings City Council on Monday.