- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Amid a flurry of resignations and administrative turnover at the University of Wyoming, noted psychologist Bob Sternberg walked away from the office of the president less than five months after starting the job this year.
University of Wyoming officials sped up the removal of a controversial anti-coal sculpture because of the furor it caused, but chose to tell the public the removal was as scheduled and because of water damage, emails show.
LARAMIE — The University of Wyoming Board of Trustees recently gained two new board members.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead nominated seven new members — including two former gubernatorial candidates — for the state Board of Education this week.