- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Amid a flurry of resignations and administrative turnover at the University of Wyoming, noted psychologist Bob Sternberg walked away from the office of the president less than five months after starting the job this year.
University of Wyoming officials sped up the removal of a controversial anti-coal sculpture because of the furor it caused, but chose to tell the public the removal was as scheduled and because of water damage, emails show.
LARAMIE — The University of Wyoming Board of Trustees recently gained two new board members.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead nominated seven new members — including two former gubernatorial candidates — for the state Board of Education this week.