- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Amid a flurry of resignations and administrative turnover at the University of Wyoming, noted psychologist Bob Sternberg walked away from the office of the president less than five months after starting the job this year.
University of Wyoming officials sped up the removal of a controversial anti-coal sculpture because of the furor it caused, but chose to tell the public the removal was as scheduled and because of water damage, emails show.
LARAMIE — The University of Wyoming Board of Trustees recently gained two new board members.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead nominated seven new members — including two former gubernatorial candidates — for the state Board of Education this week.