- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
The Keystone XL pipeline that would run from Canada through Montana to Texas is being sold largely on claims it would bring 20,000 direct jobs to a job-desperate United States.
You can't help the working poor by feeding the rich more. That's the verdict on the last 30 years of debt-driven credit card economics. Just look at the numbers. Worker productivity soared over the last 25 years, leading to record profits, while workers' wages stayed flat.