- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
John Thomas Hereford
CASPER, Wyo. — A 24-year-old Lander man convicted of shooting his cousin to death and of sexually assaulting his cousin's fiancee has been sentenced to 50 years to life in prison.
CASPER, Wyo. — Despite a number of high-profile tragedies, Wyoming homicides in 2012 fell back to average after a disturbing spike was reported in 2011.
LANDER, Wyo. — A 24-year-old man accused of shooting and killing his cousin and of sexually assaulting a woman in September has pleaded not guilty.