- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
John Thomas Hereford
CASPER, Wyo. — A 24-year-old Lander man convicted of shooting his cousin to death and of sexually assaulting his cousin's fiancee has been sentenced to 50 years to life in prison.
CASPER, Wyo. — Despite a number of high-profile tragedies, Wyoming homicides in 2012 fell back to average after a disturbing spike was reported in 2011.
LANDER, Wyo. — A 24-year-old man accused of shooting and killing his cousin and of sexually assaulting a woman in September has pleaded not guilty.