- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Jon M. Moyers
After about three hours of deliberation Tuesday, a Billings jury awarded $500,000 to a career railroad worker who sued his employer in connection to an injury he suffered at a job site in 2006.