- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — The sheer volume of sexual assault reports to the Missoula Police Department – 350 over the course of four years – shocked City Councilman Dick Haines.
MISSOULA — Rita Johnson tends a garden, and even though deer can be pests on greenery, Johnson doesn’t want to see the animals violently killed.
MISSOULA -- The debate on banning driving while yakking on a cellphone looks ready to rear its head again in Missoula.
MISSOULA — Missoula Police Department Chief Mark Muir said police should do a better job communicating with sexual-assault victims, and Wednesday in a public forum, he apologized to one woman who identified herself as a rape victim.