- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MISSOULA — The sheer volume of sexual assault reports to the Missoula Police Department – 350 over the course of four years – shocked City Councilman Dick Haines.
MISSOULA — Rita Johnson tends a garden, and even though deer can be pests on greenery, Johnson doesn’t want to see the animals violently killed.
MISSOULA -- The debate on banning driving while yakking on a cellphone looks ready to rear its head again in Missoula.
MISSOULA — Missoula Police Department Chief Mark Muir said police should do a better job communicating with sexual-assault victims, and Wednesday in a public forum, he apologized to one woman who identified herself as a rape victim.