- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Jonathan Lee Oliver
MISSOULA — A Missoula contractor who took millions of dollars from his clients and used it for personal material gain – jewelry, homes, cars and Jet Skis – will spend the next eight years in federal prison and will forfeit $6.5 million in assets to the U.S. government.
The North Dakota ranch wife called the money from the couple's oil leases "pennies from heaven," using it to pay off debt. Then they looked for ways to improve the ranch.