- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Jonathan Lee Oliver
MISSOULA — A Missoula contractor who took millions of dollars from his clients and used it for personal material gain – jewelry, homes, cars and Jet Skis – will spend the next eight years in federal prison and will forfeit $6.5 million in assets to the U.S. government.
The North Dakota ranch wife called the money from the couple's oil leases "pennies from heaven," using it to pay off debt. Then they looked for ways to improve the ranch.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.