- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
Jonathan Lee Oliver
MISSOULA — A Missoula contractor who took millions of dollars from his clients and used it for personal material gain – jewelry, homes, cars and Jet Skis – will spend the next eight years in federal prison and will forfeit $6.5 million in assets to the U.S. government.
The North Dakota ranch wife called the money from the couple's oil leases "pennies from heaven," using it to pay off debt. Then they looked for ways to improve the ranch.