- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
HELENA — The 2013 Legislature unconstitutionally broke a contact with retired educators when it reduced their annual cost-of-living increases for their pensions, attorneys for the MEA-MFT union and some current and retired education employees said in court Wednesday.
From left, Cory Swanson, attorney for the Rick Hill campaign; Brock Lowrance, Hill campaign manager; and Steve Bullock attorney Jonathan McDonald listen as Karl Englund, an attorney for the Bullock campaign, addresses Judge Kathy Seeley on campaign finance issues Monday.
From left, Jonathan McDonald and Karl Englund, both attorneys for the Steve Bullock campaign, go over material Monday while Hill campaign attorney Cory Swanson addresses Judge Kathy Seeley.