- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
HELENA — The 2013 Legislature unconstitutionally broke a contact with retired educators when it reduced their annual cost-of-living increases for their pensions, attorneys for the MEA-MFT union and some current and retired education employees said in court Wednesday.
From left, Cory Swanson, attorney for the Rick Hill campaign; Brock Lowrance, Hill campaign manager; and Steve Bullock attorney Jonathan McDonald listen as Karl Englund, an attorney for the Bullock campaign, addresses Judge Kathy Seeley on campaign finance issues Monday.
From left, Jonathan McDonald and Karl Englund, both attorneys for the Steve Bullock campaign, go over material Monday while Hill campaign attorney Cory Swanson addresses Judge Kathy Seeley.