- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
For years we've heard all about how Peyton Manning is a cold weather stiff. Some people just aren't adept at performing at a high level when the temps fall below freezing. And Manning, as the stats, wins and losses suggest, is one of those guys.
There's no doubt Montana's 21-14 overtime victory over Cal Poly last week was an emotional one. The Griz snatched victory from what would have been a damaging defeat.
NOTE: This is the ninth (and final) installment of our weekly series projecting the Top 10 players at each position for the 2013 Big Sky Conference football season.
Whether anyone wants to admit it — whether right or wrong — the University of Montana has taken an image hit over the course of the last several months.