- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Jordan Todd Coleman
A Laurel woman, the mother of a teenager charged with raping two underage girls, appeared in court Monday and denied two counts of felony sexual abuse of children.
A Laurel woman, the mother of a 19-year-old accused of raping two underage girls, is facing two felony counts of sexual abuse of children for pictures of one of the alleged victims that prosecutors said were found on her phone.
A 19-year-old Laurel man with two pending rape cases, both involving underage girls, was arraigned Tuesday on new felony drug charges.
An 18-year-old Laurel man pleaded not guilty in Yellowstone County District Court Friday to two charges of rape.
An 18-year-old Laurel man was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with raping two 13-year-old girls.