- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Jordan Todd Coleman
A Laurel woman, the mother of a teenager charged with raping two underage girls, appeared in court Monday and denied two counts of felony sexual abuse of children.
A Laurel woman, the mother of a 19-year-old accused of raping two underage girls, is facing two felony counts of sexual abuse of children for pictures of one of the alleged victims that prosecutors said were found on her phone.
A 19-year-old Laurel man with two pending rape cases, both involving underage girls, was arraigned Tuesday on new felony drug charges.
An 18-year-old Laurel man pleaded not guilty in Yellowstone County District Court Friday to two charges of rape.
An 18-year-old Laurel man was charged Thursday in Yellowstone County Justice Court with raping two 13-year-old girls.