- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
HAMILTON — Vicki Steele no longer feels like the Bitterroot Valley is on a freefall toward the bottom of the barrel.
VICTOR -- Less than a year after receiving a $1 million low-interest loan through the Montana Distressed Wood Products Industry Recovery and Stabilization Program, Neville Log Homes near Victor has ceased operations, and the owners plan to file for personal Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the next 60 days.