- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
HAMILTON — Vicki Steele no longer feels like the Bitterroot Valley is on a freefall toward the bottom of the barrel.
VICTOR -- Less than a year after receiving a $1 million low-interest loan through the Montana Distressed Wood Products Industry Recovery and Stabilization Program, Neville Log Homes near Victor has ceased operations, and the owners plan to file for personal Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the next 60 days.