- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
HAMILTON — Vicki Steele no longer feels like the Bitterroot Valley is on a freefall toward the bottom of the barrel.
VICTOR -- Less than a year after receiving a $1 million low-interest loan through the Montana Distressed Wood Products Industry Recovery and Stabilization Program, Neville Log Homes near Victor has ceased operations, and the owners plan to file for personal Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the next 60 days.