- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
BOZEMAN — Montana State men's basketball coach Brad Huse has announced the signing of 6-foot-4 forward Terrel Brown.
The men's basketball program at Rocky Mountain College has signed Nile Finney, an off-guard at Reedley College in Reedley, Calif.
Cameron Cusworth, a 6-7 forward from Central Wyoming College, has signed an NCAA national letter of intent to play for the Montana State Billings men's basketball team this coming season.
Let’s call Montana’s two-year colleges what they are: colleges.
Only 38 percent of working adults in Montana have at least a two-year college degree.
In a state that has long favored its flagship four-year institutions, Montana’s two-year colleges are beginning to come into their own — though there’s still work to be done.