- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CASPER, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming is working to ease the transfer process for students of Wyoming’s seven community colleges.
BOZEMAN — Montana State men's basketball coach Brad Huse has announced the signing of 6-foot-4 forward Terrel Brown.
The men's basketball program at Rocky Mountain College has signed Nile Finney, an off-guard at Reedley College in Reedley, Calif.
Cameron Cusworth, a 6-7 forward from Central Wyoming College, has signed an NCAA national letter of intent to play for the Montana State Billings men's basketball team this coming season.
Let’s call Montana’s two-year colleges what they are: colleges.
Only 38 percent of working adults in Montana have at least a two-year college degree.
In a state that has long favored its flagship four-year institutions, Montana’s two-year colleges are beginning to come into their own — though there’s still work to be done.