- 1 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 2 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
CASPER, Wyo. — Anthony Herrera was in handcuffs after tribal law enforcement busted him in 2011 with large quantities of marijuana on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
HELENA — Months before a state senator and Blackfeet leader allegedly fled a sheriff’s deputy who suspected him of drunken driving, a tribal judge expunged two DUI convictions from the record of the senator’s brother and said the tribe shouldn’t have reported them to the state.