- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Justin Davone Phillips
A Georgia man involved in an elaborate check-cashing scheme was sentenced by Judge G. Todd Baugh on Monday.
A Georgia man charged Jan. 9 in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme in Billings admitted on Thursday to his involvement in the case.