- 1 Parents jailed on aggravated assault charges; 2-month-old son in critical condition
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Sheriff: Missing Alzheimer’s patient found dead 1 mile from home in Heights
- 4 Family needs help saving ranch after accidental shooting death of dad
- 5 Live rifle rounds explode in Billings restaurant fire pit; man arrested
Justin Davone Phillips
A Georgia man involved in an elaborate check-cashing scheme was sentenced by Judge G. Todd Baugh on Monday.
A Georgia man charged Jan. 9 in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme in Billings admitted on Thursday to his involvement in the case.