- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Justin Davone Phillips
A Georgia man involved in an elaborate check-cashing scheme was sentenced by Judge G. Todd Baugh on Monday.
A Georgia man charged Jan. 9 in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme in Billings admitted on Thursday to his involvement in the case.