- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Justin Davone Phillips
A Georgia man involved in an elaborate check-cashing scheme was sentenced by Judge G. Todd Baugh on Monday.
A Georgia man charged Jan. 9 in connection with an elaborate check-cashing scheme in Billings admitted on Thursday to his involvement in the case.