- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
HELENA — A broad coalition of school groups pitched its sweeping public-school funding plan Tuesday, saying it offers a rare chance to boost money for schools, cut property taxes and link both to natural-resource development in Montana.