- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
HELENA — A broad coalition of school groups pitched its sweeping public-school funding plan Tuesday, saying it offers a rare chance to boost money for schools, cut property taxes and link both to natural-resource development in Montana.