- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
HELENA — A broad coalition of school groups pitched its sweeping public-school funding plan Tuesday, saying it offers a rare chance to boost money for schools, cut property taxes and link both to natural-resource development in Montana.