- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA — A broad coalition of school groups pitched its sweeping public-school funding plan Tuesday, saying it offers a rare chance to boost money for schools, cut property taxes and link both to natural-resource development in Montana.