- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
On the board of directors of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County are Natalie Bohlmann, assistant professor of education at Montana State University Billings; Karen Gallagher, key account executive at Townsquare Media; Karen Grosz, owner of Canvas Creek Team Building; Phil Hammon…
Susan Thomas laughs at herself while relating a conversation with a book dealer two decades ago after she and her husband opened Thomas Books in downtown Billings.
Nothing sums up the modern office like seeing a young Gen-Xer wearing cargo shorts and a neck tattoo working on a project with an aging baby boomer whose idea of casual Friday is to loosen his tie.
Karen Grosz of Canvas Creek Team Building runs a worker-coaching business putting on clinics at In Good Glazes in Billings.
Two women painted "Love Should Not Hurt" on the simple box mural at Saturday's March Against Drugs and Violence. They worked diligently, with a lot of concentration. I could tell the project meant more to them than simply painting, and when done, they stood back, embraced and wore gigantic s…