- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Amy Marcotte and David Stordahl, both of Billings, plan a Dec. 21 wedding. Their parents are Karen and Joe Marcotte and Mary and Rick Stordahl, all of Billings.
Billings high school graduates will claim 1,150 diplomas today. Those strolls across the stage are the latest step in educational journeys that began many years ago with their parents and families.