- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
I am writing to express my support for securing Wild and Scenic designation for East Rosebud Creek (see "East Rosebud Wild and Scenic designation discussion draws a crowd," April 12 edition).
For Americans 65 and older, falling down can be the worst thing to happen to them, according to statistics from the National Council on Aging:
I was very happy to read the Billings Gazette article on Jan. 17, "River group seeks Wild and Scenic suggestions from Montanans." As many Gazette readers know, the Friends of East Rosebud, Inc. is advocating for a Wild and Scenic designation to protect East Rosebud Creek, which is threatened…