- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
I am writing to express my support for securing Wild and Scenic designation for East Rosebud Creek (see "East Rosebud Wild and Scenic designation discussion draws a crowd," April 12 edition).
For Americans 65 and older, falling down can be the worst thing to happen to them, according to statistics from the National Council on Aging:
I was very happy to read the Billings Gazette article on Jan. 17, "River group seeks Wild and Scenic suggestions from Montanans." As many Gazette readers know, the Friends of East Rosebud, Inc. is advocating for a Wild and Scenic designation to protect East Rosebud Creek, which is threatened…