- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
I am writing to express my support for securing Wild and Scenic designation for East Rosebud Creek (see "East Rosebud Wild and Scenic designation discussion draws a crowd," April 12 edition).
For Americans 65 and older, falling down can be the worst thing to happen to them, according to statistics from the National Council on Aging:
I was very happy to read the Billings Gazette article on Jan. 17, "River group seeks Wild and Scenic suggestions from Montanans." As many Gazette readers know, the Friends of East Rosebud, Inc. is advocating for a Wild and Scenic designation to protect East Rosebud Creek, which is threatened…