- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
I would like to comment about Steve Zabawa wanting to ban marijuana. What exactly is it about marijuana that is so bad it has to be banned? I'm sure it was a personal experience with a friend or an acquaintance. How else would he have the knowledge that marijuana is bad and needs to be banned.
I am writing regarding the vandalism at the construction site. My son works for a sign and flagging company. His title is maintainer. Last year he worked the night and day shifts.