- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
MISSOULA — The grizzly bear answers to a lot of names.
COEUR D'ALENE — Researchers are planning to collect grizzly bear fur samples snagged on barbed wire as part of a three-year study in northern Idaho and northwestern Montana.
HELENA — Gayle Joslin is deep in the Elkhorn Mountains above Basin along the Continental Divide, carefully using a hemostat to remove strands of grizzly bear hair from one of four lengths of barbed wire set up in a zigzag pattern on an old, dead tree.