- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — The grizzly bear answers to a lot of names.
COEUR D'ALENE — Researchers are planning to collect grizzly bear fur samples snagged on barbed wire as part of a three-year study in northern Idaho and northwestern Montana.
HELENA — Gayle Joslin is deep in the Elkhorn Mountains above Basin along the Continental Divide, carefully using a hemostat to remove strands of grizzly bear hair from one of four lengths of barbed wire set up in a zigzag pattern on an old, dead tree.