- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Kathleen Burke’s voice broke as she told U.S. Sen. John Walsh, D-Mont., the story of how Alzheimer’s disease has changed her life as a caregiver and the lives of both her parents.
U.S. Sen. John Walsh will host a field hearing in Billings on Wednesday, bringing together researchers and experts from around Montana to discuss treatment options and the best ways to continue the search for an Alzheimer's cure.