- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Married going on three years now and in a relationship for a decade longer than that, Billings residents Katie Hendrickson and Jill Lippard say they feel a little more comfortable every time they tell their story — even to their local newspaper.