- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
In an effort to increase awareness of mental illness and eliminate the stigma, the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings is raising the profile of its signature fundraising event.
Kenneth Dean, new community outreach coordinator for the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings, is shown at ZooMontana, where the nonprofit’s annual fundraising bike ride will begin and end on Aug. 3.