- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
In an effort to increase awareness of mental illness and eliminate the stigma, the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings is raising the profile of its signature fundraising event.
Kenneth Dean, new community outreach coordinator for the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings, is shown at ZooMontana, where the nonprofit’s annual fundraising bike ride will begin and end on Aug. 3.