- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
In an effort to increase awareness of mental illness and eliminate the stigma, the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings is raising the profile of its signature fundraising event.
Kenneth Dean, new community outreach coordinator for the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings, is shown at ZooMontana, where the nonprofit’s annual fundraising bike ride will begin and end on Aug. 3.