- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
In an effort to increase awareness of mental illness and eliminate the stigma, the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings is raising the profile of its signature fundraising event.
Kenneth Dean, new community outreach coordinator for the National Alliance on Mental Illness Billings, is shown at ZooMontana, where the nonprofit’s annual fundraising bike ride will begin and end on Aug. 3.