- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
BUTTE — A judge has found that a former Butte police officer failed to prove any material evidence in his defamation lawsuit against three Butte-Silver Bow County employees.
BUTTE -- A trial date has been set for next year in a Butte police officer's defamation lawsuit against three county employees.
BUTTE -A jury in Butte has acquitted a Butte-Silver Bow police officer of charges that he leaked a report about the arrest of a health department worker after a disturbance at a bar last year.