- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
BUTTE — A judge has found that a former Butte police officer failed to prove any material evidence in his defamation lawsuit against three Butte-Silver Bow County employees.
BUTTE -- A trial date has been set for next year in a Butte police officer's defamation lawsuit against three county employees.
BUTTE -A jury in Butte has acquitted a Butte-Silver Bow police officer of charges that he leaked a report about the arrest of a health department worker after a disturbance at a bar last year.