- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
BUTTE — A judge has found that a former Butte police officer failed to prove any material evidence in his defamation lawsuit against three Butte-Silver Bow County employees.
BUTTE -- A trial date has been set for next year in a Butte police officer's defamation lawsuit against three county employees.
BUTTE -A jury in Butte has acquitted a Butte-Silver Bow police officer of charges that he leaked a report about the arrest of a health department worker after a disturbance at a bar last year.