- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
BUTTE — A judge has found that a former Butte police officer failed to prove any material evidence in his defamation lawsuit against three Butte-Silver Bow County employees.
BUTTE -- A trial date has been set for next year in a Butte police officer's defamation lawsuit against three county employees.
BUTTE -A jury in Butte has acquitted a Butte-Silver Bow police officer of charges that he leaked a report about the arrest of a health department worker after a disturbance at a bar last year.