- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
BUTTE — A judge has found that a former Butte police officer failed to prove any material evidence in his defamation lawsuit against three Butte-Silver Bow County employees.
BUTTE -- A trial date has been set for next year in a Butte police officer's defamation lawsuit against three county employees.
BUTTE -A jury in Butte has acquitted a Butte-Silver Bow police officer of charges that he leaked a report about the arrest of a health department worker after a disturbance at a bar last year.