- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
An East Helena man will remain in a federal prison for the next 40 years after an appeals court upheld his 2012 child pornography conviction.
HELENA - A 51-year-old man who prosecutors say convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos of themselves has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.
An East Helena man who convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos will effectively spend the rest of his life in a federal prison.