- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
An East Helena man will remain in a federal prison for the next 40 years after an appeals court upheld his 2012 child pornography conviction.
HELENA - A 51-year-old man who prosecutors say convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos of themselves has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.
An East Helena man who convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos will effectively spend the rest of his life in a federal prison.