- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
An East Helena man will remain in a federal prison for the next 40 years after an appeals court upheld his 2012 child pornography conviction.
HELENA - A 51-year-old man who prosecutors say convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos of themselves has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.
An East Helena man who convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos will effectively spend the rest of his life in a federal prison.