- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
An East Helena man will remain in a federal prison for the next 40 years after an appeals court upheld his 2012 child pornography conviction.
HELENA - A 51-year-old man who prosecutors say convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos of themselves has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.
An East Helena man who convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos will effectively spend the rest of his life in a federal prison.