- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
An East Helena man will remain in a federal prison for the next 40 years after an appeals court upheld his 2012 child pornography conviction.
HELENA - A 51-year-old man who prosecutors say convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos of themselves has been sentenced to 40 years in federal prison.
An East Helena man who convinced two pre-teen girls to make pornographic videos will effectively spend the rest of his life in a federal prison.