- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War in 1861. In honor of that occasion, The Gazette asked historian Ed Bearss to name his five favorite Civil War books.