- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
Kimber And Brett Emmons
When Kimber and Brett Emmons of Broadus flew to Russia in November to meet the two children they were going to adopt, there was an instant connection.
Eight-year-old Kenna Emmons died Friday slightly more than a year after she underwent a bone-marrow transplant to battle a rare medical condition.