- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Kimley-horn And Associates
After a rigorous work session last Monday that featured 90 minutes of testimony over a $25,000 funding request from Not in Our Town, the Billings City Council will handle a more mundane agenda Monday.
A trio of parking experts told a Billings audience Tuesday that parking is about a lot more than finding a spot to place a car.