- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
King Of Glory Lutheran Church
The King of Glory Lutheran Church, 4125 Grand Ave., enters its sixth year of raising funds for local nonprofit organizations with the annual Jubilee Friday night.
Mystery Mission Trip participants Nick Matson, Jonathon McKibbin and Trae Lee, from left, do some spring cleaning around the Center For Children and Families at 3021 Third Ave. N. last week.
In the first week of summer vacation, most youngsters are sleep in, relaxing in front of a TV, hanging out with their friends or chatting on their cell phones.
The King of Glory Lutheran Church will host Jubilee, a fundraiser benefiting nonprofit organizations, beginning at 6 p.m. Saturday.
Exterior work seamlessly blended the original and new sections of the church building at King of Glory Lutheran Church.