- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
King Of Glory Lutheran Church
The King of Glory Lutheran Church, 4125 Grand Ave., enters its sixth year of raising funds for local nonprofit organizations with the annual Jubilee Friday night.
Mystery Mission Trip participants Nick Matson, Jonathon McKibbin and Trae Lee, from left, do some spring cleaning around the Center For Children and Families at 3021 Third Ave. N. last week.
In the first week of summer vacation, most youngsters are sleep in, relaxing in front of a TV, hanging out with their friends or chatting on their cell phones.
The King of Glory Lutheran Church will host Jubilee, a fundraiser benefiting nonprofit organizations, beginning at 6 p.m. Saturday.
Exterior work seamlessly blended the original and new sections of the church building at King of Glory Lutheran Church.