- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
HELENA -- Things may get just a little harder for people in Montana who need a lawyer in a civil case but can't afford one, after a planned reorganization and reduction of staff at the Montana Legal Services Association.
We are a nation built upon the concept of equal justice for all. We pledge allegiance to our flag "with liberty and justice for all." We embrace "equal justice under law" as a national ideal. We expect our society to observe the rule of law. But people living in poverty often cannot hire a l…