- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA -- Things may get just a little harder for people in Montana who need a lawyer in a civil case but can't afford one, after a planned reorganization and reduction of staff at the Montana Legal Services Association.
We are a nation built upon the concept of equal justice for all. We pledge allegiance to our flag "with liberty and justice for all." We embrace "equal justice under law" as a national ideal. We expect our society to observe the rule of law. But people living in poverty often cannot hire a l…