- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
HELENA -- Things may get just a little harder for people in Montana who need a lawyer in a civil case but can't afford one, after a planned reorganization and reduction of staff at the Montana Legal Services Association.
We are a nation built upon the concept of equal justice for all. We pledge allegiance to our flag "with liberty and justice for all." We embrace "equal justice under law" as a national ideal. We expect our society to observe the rule of law. But people living in poverty often cannot hire a l…