- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
A former Billings special-education teacher with previous prescription drug convictions will serve a suspended sentence for tricking doctors into writing her prescriptions and for creating fake medical records.
Special-education teacher Koby Murray is set to be arraigned in Yellowstone County District Court on Tuesday on charges relating to prescription drug abuse.
One teacher was placed on administrative leave last week pending a criminal investigation and another was given two weeks unpaid leave in May after running afoul of School District 2 policies.