- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
A former Billings special-education teacher with previous prescription drug convictions will serve a suspended sentence for tricking doctors into writing her prescriptions and for creating fake medical records.
Special-education teacher Koby Murray is set to be arraigned in Yellowstone County District Court on Tuesday on charges relating to prescription drug abuse.
One teacher was placed on administrative leave last week pending a criminal investigation and another was given two weeks unpaid leave in May after running afoul of School District 2 policies.