- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
A former Billings special-education teacher with previous prescription drug convictions will serve a suspended sentence for tricking doctors into writing her prescriptions and for creating fake medical records.
Special-education teacher Koby Murray is set to be arraigned in Yellowstone County District Court on Tuesday on charges relating to prescription drug abuse.
One teacher was placed on administrative leave last week pending a criminal investigation and another was given two weeks unpaid leave in May after running afoul of School District 2 policies.