- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A former Billings special-education teacher with previous prescription drug convictions will serve a suspended sentence for tricking doctors into writing her prescriptions and for creating fake medical records.
Special-education teacher Koby Murray is set to be arraigned in Yellowstone County District Court on Tuesday on charges relating to prescription drug abuse.
One teacher was placed on administrative leave last week pending a criminal investigation and another was given two weeks unpaid leave in May after running afoul of School District 2 policies.