- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
A former Billings special-education teacher with previous prescription drug convictions will serve a suspended sentence for tricking doctors into writing her prescriptions and for creating fake medical records.
Special-education teacher Koby Murray is set to be arraigned in Yellowstone County District Court on Tuesday on charges relating to prescription drug abuse.
One teacher was placed on administrative leave last week pending a criminal investigation and another was given two weeks unpaid leave in May after running afoul of School District 2 policies.