- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
MISSOULA- A 42-year-old Salish Kootenai College student who was attacked and mauled by a grizzly bear Friday near campus continued to recover in a Kalispell hospital Monday, while the sow grizzly reportedly retreated into the mountains following the attack and has not been spotted since.
Luana K. Ross, who replaced longtime Salish Kootenai College president Joe McDonald in 2010, resigned Friday, citing “irreconcilable visions between myself and some members of the governing board.”
A pair of health care workers dedicated to improving access for Indian veterans seeking medical treat-ment in Montana will testify before the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs this week.