- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
MISSOULA- A 42-year-old Salish Kootenai College student who was attacked and mauled by a grizzly bear Friday near campus continued to recover in a Kalispell hospital Monday, while the sow grizzly reportedly retreated into the mountains following the attack and has not been spotted since.
Luana K. Ross, who replaced longtime Salish Kootenai College president Joe McDonald in 2010, resigned Friday, citing “irreconcilable visions between myself and some members of the governing board.”
A pair of health care workers dedicated to improving access for Indian veterans seeking medical treat-ment in Montana will testify before the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs this week.