- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
- 5 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
MISSOULA- A 42-year-old Salish Kootenai College student who was attacked and mauled by a grizzly bear Friday near campus continued to recover in a Kalispell hospital Monday, while the sow grizzly reportedly retreated into the mountains following the attack and has not been spotted since.
Luana K. Ross, who replaced longtime Salish Kootenai College president Joe McDonald in 2010, resigned Friday, citing “irreconcilable visions between myself and some members of the governing board.”
A pair of health care workers dedicated to improving access for Indian veterans seeking medical treat-ment in Montana will testify before the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs this week.