- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
KALISPELL — A 22-year-old Whitefish woman who pleaded guilty to felony sexual assault for her involvement in her husband's rape of their baby sitter has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
KALISPELL — A 25-year-old Whitefish man who, with his wife, supplied a 15-year-old baby sitter with marijuana and alcohol and then raped her has been sentenced to five years in prison without parole.
KALISPELL — A 24-year-old Whitefish man has pleaded guilty to raping a 15-year-old baby sitter in November 2011 in a case in which his estranged wife also is a defendant.