- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
KALISPELL — A 22-year-old Whitefish woman who pleaded guilty to felony sexual assault for her involvement in her husband's rape of their baby sitter has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
KALISPELL — A 25-year-old Whitefish man who, with his wife, supplied a 15-year-old baby sitter with marijuana and alcohol and then raped her has been sentenced to five years in prison without parole.
KALISPELL — A 24-year-old Whitefish man has pleaded guilty to raping a 15-year-old baby sitter in November 2011 in a case in which his estranged wife also is a defendant.