- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
A year ago this week, Gov. Steve Bullock signed Senate Bill 107, repealing an archaic state law that made it a felony to be in a same-sex relationship in the state of Montana, a “crime” punishable by fines of up to $50,000 and 10 years in jail.
Leaders from two of the nation’s largest gay rights foundations will help raise money for students and organizations in Montana during a fundraiser at Corby Skinner’s historic house on Friday, Jan. 25, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.