- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
A year ago this week, Gov. Steve Bullock signed Senate Bill 107, repealing an archaic state law that made it a felony to be in a same-sex relationship in the state of Montana, a “crime” punishable by fines of up to $50,000 and 10 years in jail.
Leaders from two of the nation’s largest gay rights foundations will help raise money for students and organizations in Montana during a fundraiser at Corby Skinner’s historic house on Friday, Jan. 25, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.