- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A year ago this week, Gov. Steve Bullock signed Senate Bill 107, repealing an archaic state law that made it a felony to be in a same-sex relationship in the state of Montana, a “crime” punishable by fines of up to $50,000 and 10 years in jail.
Leaders from two of the nation’s largest gay rights foundations will help raise money for students and organizations in Montana during a fundraiser at Corby Skinner’s historic house on Friday, Jan. 25, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.