- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
GREAT FALLS — A 19-year-old Great Falls man who was sentenced last week to 60 years in prison for rape has been given a concurrent 60 years after pleading no contest to raping a 14-year-old girl when he was 17.
GREAT FALLS — A judge has sentenced an 18-year-old Great Falls man accused of raping six girls between the ages of 12 and 14 to 60 years in Montana State Prison.
GREAT FALLS — A Great Falls man who was charged with raping four girls between the ages of 12 and 14 has entered an Alford plea to a charge of sexual intercourse without consent.
GREAT FALLS — An 18-year-old Great Falls man facing charges that he raped four girls between the ages of 12 and 14 has reached a plea agreement that recommends he be sentenced to 10 years in prison.