- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
GREAT FALLS — A 19-year-old Great Falls man who was sentenced last week to 60 years in prison for rape has been given a concurrent 60 years after pleading no contest to raping a 14-year-old girl when he was 17.
GREAT FALLS — A judge has sentenced an 18-year-old Great Falls man accused of raping six girls between the ages of 12 and 14 to 60 years in Montana State Prison.
GREAT FALLS — A Great Falls man who was charged with raping four girls between the ages of 12 and 14 has entered an Alford plea to a charge of sexual intercourse without consent.
GREAT FALLS — An 18-year-old Great Falls man facing charges that he raped four girls between the ages of 12 and 14 has reached a plea agreement that recommends he be sentenced to 10 years in prison.