- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
GREAT FALLS — A 19-year-old Great Falls man who was sentenced last week to 60 years in prison for rape has been given a concurrent 60 years after pleading no contest to raping a 14-year-old girl when he was 17.
GREAT FALLS — A judge has sentenced an 18-year-old Great Falls man accused of raping six girls between the ages of 12 and 14 to 60 years in Montana State Prison.
GREAT FALLS — A Great Falls man who was charged with raping four girls between the ages of 12 and 14 has entered an Alford plea to a charge of sexual intercourse without consent.
GREAT FALLS — An 18-year-old Great Falls man facing charges that he raped four girls between the ages of 12 and 14 has reached a plea agreement that recommends he be sentenced to 10 years in prison.