- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Another variety of unapproved, genetically engineered wheat has been discovered in the U.S., this time here in Montana. The finding underscores, once again, the weak regulations governing experimental trials of GE crops, as well as the vulnerability of our state’s most valuable export crop.
Farmers in Montana and North Dakota say neither the government nor agri-giant Monsanto have done enough to safeguard wheat fields from genetically modified crop contamination.
More than 100,000 Montanans are uninsured, including nearly 20 percent of family farmers and ranchers.