- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
For those who couldn’t quite picture what the Billings bypass will look like once it’s constructed, the Montana Department of Transportation provided a flyover during a Wednesday evening open house.