- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Kyle Matthew Thompson
A Billings man received a deferred sentence in District Court on Monday for spanking his two stepdaughters with a cribbage board in 2013.
A Billings man admitted in court Tuesday that he spanked his stepdaughters with a cribbage board.
A Billings man accused of spanking his stepdaughters with a cribbage board was charged Friday in Yellowstone County District Court.