- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Kyle Matthew Thompson
A Billings man received a deferred sentence in District Court on Monday for spanking his two stepdaughters with a cribbage board in 2013.
A Billings man admitted in court Tuesday that he spanked his stepdaughters with a cribbage board.
A Billings man accused of spanking his stepdaughters with a cribbage board was charged Friday in Yellowstone County District Court.