- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Kyle Matthew Thompson
A Billings man received a deferred sentence in District Court on Monday for spanking his two stepdaughters with a cribbage board in 2013.
A Billings man admitted in court Tuesday that he spanked his stepdaughters with a cribbage board.
A Billings man accused of spanking his stepdaughters with a cribbage board was charged Friday in Yellowstone County District Court.