- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
L. Jack Lyon
Nearly 7,000 Missoula citizens and students have signed petitions opposing the University of Montana's plan to build a new Missoula College (former Missoula College of Technology) on its South Campus. They do not oppose building a new Missoula College facility, but there is a better location…
Last year President Engstrom attempted to ram through a "biomass burner" that would have increased air pollution in the Missoula Valley. Despite objections by the university heating plant engineers and the public, this was repeatedly called "a done deal" right up until the time it was canceled.