- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
L. Jack Lyon
Nearly 7,000 Missoula citizens and students have signed petitions opposing the University of Montana's plan to build a new Missoula College (former Missoula College of Technology) on its South Campus. They do not oppose building a new Missoula College facility, but there is a better location…
Last year President Engstrom attempted to ram through a "biomass burner" that would have increased air pollution in the Missoula Valley. Despite objections by the university heating plant engineers and the public, this was repeatedly called "a done deal" right up until the time it was canceled.