- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
L. Jack Lyon
Nearly 7,000 Missoula citizens and students have signed petitions opposing the University of Montana's plan to build a new Missoula College (former Missoula College of Technology) on its South Campus. They do not oppose building a new Missoula College facility, but there is a better location…
Last year President Engstrom attempted to ram through a "biomass burner" that would have increased air pollution in the Missoula Valley. Despite objections by the university heating plant engineers and the public, this was repeatedly called "a done deal" right up until the time it was canceled.