- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
L. Jack Lyon
Nearly 7,000 Missoula citizens and students have signed petitions opposing the University of Montana's plan to build a new Missoula College (former Missoula College of Technology) on its South Campus. They do not oppose building a new Missoula College facility, but there is a better location…
Last year President Engstrom attempted to ram through a "biomass burner" that would have increased air pollution in the Missoula Valley. Despite objections by the university heating plant engineers and the public, this was repeatedly called "a done deal" right up until the time it was canceled.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.