- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Below are listed U.S. patents issued to Montana inventors Feb. 24 to March 18, 2014. For assistance in patent filing, call Billings patent attorney Antoinette M. Tease 406-294-9000.
When storing your holiday decor, keep your Christmas linens and tree skirt safe in an old suitcase. Separate the garments with a dryer sheet to keep them smelling fresh until next year.