- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Below are listed U.S. patents issued to Montana inventors Feb. 24 to March 18, 2014. For assistance in patent filing, call Billings patent attorney Antoinette M. Tease 406-294-9000.
When storing your holiday decor, keep your Christmas linens and tree skirt safe in an old suitcase. Separate the garments with a dryer sheet to keep them smelling fresh until next year.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.