- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Below are listed U.S. patents issued to Montana inventors Feb. 24 to March 18, 2014. For assistance in patent filing, call Billings patent attorney Antoinette M. Tease 406-294-9000.
When storing your holiday decor, keep your Christmas linens and tree skirt safe in an old suitcase. Separate the garments with a dryer sheet to keep them smelling fresh until next year.