- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Below are listed U.S. patents issued to Montana inventors Feb. 24 to March 18, 2014. For assistance in patent filing, call Billings patent attorney Antoinette M. Tease 406-294-9000.
When storing your holiday decor, keep your Christmas linens and tree skirt safe in an old suitcase. Separate the garments with a dryer sheet to keep them smelling fresh until next year.