- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
When Laura Larsson moved to Montana from Oregon in 1998, she had no clue what radon was.
BOZEMAN - A Montana State University assistant professor of nursing has won a $350,000 grant to find more effective ways to increase awareness of the dangers of radon and help reduce its exposure.