- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
When Laura Larsson moved to Montana from Oregon in 1998, she had no clue what radon was.
BOZEMAN - A Montana State University assistant professor of nursing has won a $350,000 grant to find more effective ways to increase awareness of the dangers of radon and help reduce its exposure.