- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
When Laura Larsson moved to Montana from Oregon in 1998, she had no clue what radon was.
BOZEMAN - A Montana State University assistant professor of nursing has won a $350,000 grant to find more effective ways to increase awareness of the dangers of radon and help reduce its exposure.