- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
When Laura Larsson moved to Montana from Oregon in 1998, she had no clue what radon was.
BOZEMAN - A Montana State University assistant professor of nursing has won a $350,000 grant to find more effective ways to increase awareness of the dangers of radon and help reduce its exposure.