- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
When Laura Larsson moved to Montana from Oregon in 1998, she had no clue what radon was.
BOZEMAN - A Montana State University assistant professor of nursing has won a $350,000 grant to find more effective ways to increase awareness of the dangers of radon and help reduce its exposure.