- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
Laws Regarding Prostitution
Twelve years ago, John Bohlinger, then a state senator from Billings, told his legislative colleagues a shocking story of young Montana women forced into prostitution in our state where low-penalty laws made prosecution of pimps almost impossible.