- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Laws Regarding Prostitution
Twelve years ago, John Bohlinger, then a state senator from Billings, told his legislative colleagues a shocking story of young Montana women forced into prostitution in our state where low-penalty laws made prosecution of pimps almost impossible.