- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
Leanne Gilbertson, an assistant professor of art history at MSU Billings, observes “50 ft Queenie,” created by Elisabeth Higgins O’Connor, at Yellowstone Art Museum on Monday. The piece is part of the exhibit “Face to Face, Wall to Wall.”
Northcutt Steele Gallery at MSU Billings gallery director Leanne Gilbertson talks about the process Igor Josifov uses fire to create his works art
Montana State University Billings plans a series of programs on Islam and the Middle East through March.