- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Leanne Gilbertson, an assistant professor of art history at MSU Billings, observes “50 ft Queenie,” created by Elisabeth Higgins O’Connor, at Yellowstone Art Museum on Monday. The piece is part of the exhibit “Face to Face, Wall to Wall.”
Northcutt Steele Gallery at MSU Billings gallery director Leanne Gilbertson talks about the process Igor Josifov uses fire to create his works art
Montana State University Billings plans a series of programs on Islam and the Middle East through March.