- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Leanne Gilbertson, an assistant professor of art history at MSU Billings, observes “50 ft Queenie,” created by Elisabeth Higgins O’Connor, at Yellowstone Art Museum on Monday. The piece is part of the exhibit “Face to Face, Wall to Wall.”
Northcutt Steele Gallery at MSU Billings gallery director Leanne Gilbertson talks about the process Igor Josifov uses fire to create his works art
Montana State University Billings plans a series of programs on Islam and the Middle East through March.