- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — An obscure aquatic insect found exclusively in the high alpine streams of Glacier National Park will remain a high-priority candidate for endangered species protection because it is at risk of extinction due to climate change, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced last week.