- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
CHEYENNE — Alice Carter took in two of her grandchildren two decades ago because their mother, her daughter, had mental health issues and couldn’t properly care for them.
Montana kids need our help in coping with divorce and custody proceedings. Here in Missoula County, one in five new cases filed in District Court is a “domestic-relations case” which includes divorce, legal separation and parenting plans. Additionally, in 63 percent of current domestic-relat…