- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
CHEYENNE — Alice Carter took in two of her grandchildren two decades ago because their mother, her daughter, had mental health issues and couldn’t properly care for them.
Montana kids need our help in coping with divorce and custody proceedings. Here in Missoula County, one in five new cases filed in District Court is a “domestic-relations case” which includes divorce, legal separation and parenting plans. Additionally, in 63 percent of current domestic-relat…