- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Legislature S Joint Appropriations Committee
CHEYENNE — Employees covered by the Wyoming Retirement System are facing a 2 percent increase in their retirement contribution next year.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators will consider further changes to state pension programs ahead of next year's legislative session.
CHEYENNE — Both houses of the Wyoming Legislature on Tuesday began the process of working through a budget bill that calls for keeping state spending essentially flat over the next two years.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Sen. Phil Nicholas sat in shirt sleeves at his desk in the Legislature's Joint Appropriations Committee room last month.
CHEYENNE — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday it's painful to have to trim his proposed budget in response to recent state revenue projections calling for a decline in state revenues due to lower natural gas prices.