- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Legislature S Joint Appropriations Committee
CHEYENNE — Employees covered by the Wyoming Retirement System are facing a 2 percent increase in their retirement contribution next year.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators will consider further changes to state pension programs ahead of next year's legislative session.
CHEYENNE — Both houses of the Wyoming Legislature on Tuesday began the process of working through a budget bill that calls for keeping state spending essentially flat over the next two years.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Sen. Phil Nicholas sat in shirt sleeves at his desk in the Legislature's Joint Appropriations Committee room last month.
CHEYENNE — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday it's painful to have to trim his proposed budget in response to recent state revenue projections calling for a decline in state revenues due to lower natural gas prices.