- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Legislature S Joint Appropriations Committee
CHEYENNE — Employees covered by the Wyoming Retirement System are facing a 2 percent increase in their retirement contribution next year.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators will consider further changes to state pension programs ahead of next year's legislative session.
CHEYENNE — Both houses of the Wyoming Legislature on Tuesday began the process of working through a budget bill that calls for keeping state spending essentially flat over the next two years.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Sen. Phil Nicholas sat in shirt sleeves at his desk in the Legislature's Joint Appropriations Committee room last month.
CHEYENNE — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday it's painful to have to trim his proposed budget in response to recent state revenue projections calling for a decline in state revenues due to lower natural gas prices.