- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Legislature S Joint Appropriations Committee
CHEYENNE — Employees covered by the Wyoming Retirement System are facing a 2 percent increase in their retirement contribution next year.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators will consider further changes to state pension programs ahead of next year's legislative session.
CHEYENNE — Both houses of the Wyoming Legislature on Tuesday began the process of working through a budget bill that calls for keeping state spending essentially flat over the next two years.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Sen. Phil Nicholas sat in shirt sleeves at his desk in the Legislature's Joint Appropriations Committee room last month.
CHEYENNE — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday it's painful to have to trim his proposed budget in response to recent state revenue projections calling for a decline in state revenues due to lower natural gas prices.