- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Legislature S Joint Appropriations Committee
CHEYENNE — Employees covered by the Wyoming Retirement System are facing a 2 percent increase in their retirement contribution next year.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming legislators will consider further changes to state pension programs ahead of next year's legislative session.
CHEYENNE — Both houses of the Wyoming Legislature on Tuesday began the process of working through a budget bill that calls for keeping state spending essentially flat over the next two years.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Sen. Phil Nicholas sat in shirt sleeves at his desk in the Legislature's Joint Appropriations Committee room last month.
CHEYENNE — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday it's painful to have to trim his proposed budget in response to recent state revenue projections calling for a decline in state revenues due to lower natural gas prices.