- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Leo Aaron Pinnick
After less than an hour of deliberation, a 12-person jury on Tuesday convicted a 30-year-old man of felony domestic assault for choking his girlfriend in April.
A 29-year-old man convicted of assaulting a pregnant woman and his mother appeared in court Wednesday on a felony aggravated assault charge alleging he choked his girlfriend during an argument in April.
Two Billings men accused of a weekend assault in Sheridan, Wyo., appeared in court Wednesday and agreed to be returned to Wyoming, where they face criminal charges.