- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Cindy Heath and Miles Buechler were married at the United Church of Santa Fe in Santa Fe, N.M. The Rev. Talitha Arnold officiated.
Mike and Chris Nelson’s gift to Billings came wrapped with a giant red bow.
Food for Thought, An Evening of Great Conversations is 6 to 9 p.m. today at the Parmly Billings Library.