- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Cindy Heath and Miles Buechler were married at the United Church of Santa Fe in Santa Fe, N.M. The Rev. Talitha Arnold officiated.
Mike and Chris Nelson’s gift to Billings came wrapped with a giant red bow.
Food for Thought, An Evening of Great Conversations is 6 to 9 p.m. today at the Parmly Billings Library.